Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

One thing I like-and one thing I don't

First off I have come to LOVE this cocoa butter oil! The little sample of it was only $1.00 at Motherhood Maternity and because its oil it lasts so much longer!! My tummy has had issues being itchy and it feels good to have Benjamin "oil" my belly everynight. Plus it wakes up baby so Ben get to play with him for a bit! Best dollar spent!!!


This is my foot-about 10 minutes after taking of my crocs :( I had been wearing flip flops but the indents they leave in my feet are horrid-so i switched to my crocs thinking they would be more comfortable. Nope-I was wrong :( Guess we are moving to plan C when I find shoes that fit :( Poor puffy swollen feet!

1 comment:

  1. My last pregnancy I had really bad swollen feet. It was bad. All I can saw is drink more water, it sounds funny but I promise it will help.

    ReplyDelete