Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!


Well Halloween has come and gone and as I have gotten older and have yet to have a baby-it just doesnt seem like that big of deal but Im glad I participated at least a little :) I LOVE the fall though! Pumpkins, straw, squash, the crisp cold air-I just adore it! So my mom was out of town so she asked me to take Koree trunk-or-treating with Emma and Kira. I got to Kira's house and Emma was going to be a witch. They had braided her hair and was going to take it out and let it me crazy!

So we got joey dressed up as spider man and they looked adorable together!

We went to Kira's ward trunk-or-treat and it was pretty much insanity! People everywhere and some older kid (maybe 10?) kept chasing Koree with a fake sword and of course scared him! This is a little preview of trunk-or-treat number 1 :)




Trunk or treat number 2 was much better! Plus Amber's parents were making scones-YUM! There was also donuts and hot chocolate! My idea of a good trunk-or-treat! Plus a lot more tame-take a look!

So over all Halloween was great! I went home and took a nap until Benjamin got home!! Only 3 more holidays before the baby is due! 79 days! CRAZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment