Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Goodbye Grandma Bobbie



So I know this isnt the best picture but its the only one I have of grandma Bobbie.
On November 9th, my mom, Koree, and Bobbie were driving back from SLC after Koree's doctor apointment. About 8 at night they pulled into my moms driveway and my mom unloaded all her things. They went back outside and grandma was in her seat, seatbelt on, and was saying her goodbyes. That was the last time anyone spoke to her. About 5 minutes after my family went back inside my parents could see cops outside-they opened the door and realized Bobbie was still there. She had for some reason gotten out of the car and was eventually ran over by her own van, she died on the way to the hospital.
It has been about a week now and things are getting better, but there is just such a mystery surrounding her death that just makes it hard to deal with. Did she forget something from the back of her van and forget to put it into park? Did she have a heart attack and tried to get out of the van out of habbit? What happened? Unfortunatley that answer only lies with heavenly father-I just pray that she wasn't in pain.
The picture above was at my shower on October 24 and is the latest I have. Bobbie loved to take pictures, not be in them-so we are trying to scrounge up good pictures of her.
I love you grandma Bobbie and you will be missed! <3

Here is a link to her story-
http://www.kpvi.com/Global/story.asp?S=11478644

No comments:

Post a Comment