Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 22nd birthday

My 22nd birthday was pretty uneventful this year and I have a feeling they will be come more uneventful as I get older, which isn't a problem for me! Benjamin had a customer at work custom make these flowers for my hair and I was SO excited! He knew something that I liked and went out of his way to get a special gift for me! He also had some medical tests done the day before so we decided to have it be just us 3 on my birthday and I wouldn't have it any other way!

We took a few pictures outside
And I'm pretty sure he just let me win at Mario Party (I took a picture because I NEVER win)
And then we let Bridger play with the flowers!
A
Posted by Picasa
And Bridger with his papa :)

1 comment:

  1. that's so cute! oh and btw, i never did that pay it forward thing, but Brian and I canned A TON of Apple Butter, so if you're interested, I'd love to send one to you, I just need your address :)

    ReplyDelete