Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bridger has 2 teeth!

I know this is a funny picture-but he really isn't upset. I just laid him across my lap to try to get a picture of the two teeth! October 16th Benjamin was feeding Bridger his breakfast and asked if he had a tooth. I felt in the most obvious places, the bottom and top middle and there was nothing there. Benjamin swore he felt a scraping on the spoon but just let it go. While we were at Shopko that day, Bridger grabbed Ben's finger and bit it. I knew by the squeal that there HAD to be a tooth there and sure enough it was a top left fang tooth! Weird place for tooth number one but I was ecstatic, I'm not sure why, I guessed it just seemed like a big milestone. On October 22nd I was at my mom's house in Pocatello and told her I could see his top left middle tooth through the gums but it hadn't come through yet. She ran her fingernail across the tooth and proclaimed "now he has 2 teeth!" I was just as happy! So within a matter of less than a week Bridger had two teeth. They came in a weird order but nothing normal happens to us anyways :) Congrats Bridger!

1 comment: