Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

I think its time to say goodbye to the swing

I bought this swing when I was still pregnant and I just fell in love. It had turtles to match his room and the seat came off to be a rocking chair until he was older-so I was sold. The only problems I didn't realize were that a little baby cant be in the swing because it doesn't have any sides and well, it just doesn't work. He wasn't able to be in it until he was 3 or 4 months old. Secondly, I have quite the big baby so he outgrew the swing before average kids. He now sits all the way forward and just about falls out and he would prefer to be pushed in the swing (like a swing at the park) rather than letting the batteries do it.
So hopefully he will still use the seat but I think its time to pack away the swing frame. The picture at the bottom is just for fun, that is when he was first able to use it. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Christine LOVES her swing. I don't know what I would do without it! By the way, I am loving all the blog updates! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to in the last months! I can't believe how big Bridger is!

    ReplyDelete