Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

We did Christmas in Rexburg this year and it was such a delight. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. We sang Christmas songs and watched christmas movies and everyone baked up a storm. My morning sickness was getting to me some of the days so I hung back while there was a Swedish feast going on in the Kitchen. Ben got me the new Donkey Kong for the Wii for Christmas and most of us played that a good majority of the weekend and it was a blast! They even had a REAL Christmas tree-my first one ever!
I got some stellar presents as well. My sweet mother in law and my sister in law pitched in and got me a bottle of Armani Code perfume. I wore it all the time (when I could afford it) while Ben and I were dating when I fell down the stairs and shattered my bottle. I haven't had it since but I'm LOVING it! I also got the Mayo Clinic book of home remedies (which I am stoked for) The Remarkable Soul of a Women, a total pillow from Ben and its awesome, a kniffy knitter, an emergency stove, a hat and apron, and a Love Pearl with other various odds and ends and it was all lovely and probably more than I deserve! Bridger could have cared less about his presents but he enjoyed playing with them once I opened them for him. He loved being with all the family and he loves all the attention and just eats it all up. I was sad to take him home. Ben still has another 8 days off work and within the next 2 weeks is New Years, our anniversary, and Bridger's first birthday! It is going to be crazy!!









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment