Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bridger Graduated!

On November 24, 2010 Bridger finally graduated from his helmet. I was ecstatic! No more cleaning with alcohol, no more mandatory daily baths, No more random people staring at my son instead of just asking what was wrong, no more worrying about it ever again! He had his helmet on for 12 weeks exactly and I'm so pleased with the results. His plagio started out with a 16 mm difference (the difference from one side of his head to the other. The goal is 0 so the head is even) and ended up with a 2mm difference with normal being 0-3! I'm so proud of my little boy and I'm glad I was able to keep up with the helmet and left it on when I so desperately wanted to take it off. Congrats Bridger!!


This is the before and after pictures of his head. The before is actually on the bottom and the after is on the top! His head is now round!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment