Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Its about time!!

Benjamin and I sincerely apologize for our lack of blogging! We are working on it!
Anyway, we feel it has been long enough to once again let everyone know that we are indeed expecting again!
I had an ultrasound today! Everything is looking great and the HB was 172 BPM (music to my ears)
Im due January 19th so Im only 3 months! We have been collecting stuff and will update with pictures shortly! Here is an ultrasound picture! Its kinda blury but the best one the tech could get! He/She kept moving and made things really difficult! :D

2 comments:

  1. Great News! I hope you are feeling well and things go better this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I am so glad you felt comfortable to post too! Love ya girly. I hope you come tonight!!

    ReplyDelete