Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A happy almost Fathers Day


So this was our first Fathers day together and since I am pregnant I decided to celebrate it anyway! I was having a hard time thinking of what to do for him and so I went to desert book and bought him a book "52 fun dating ideas for married couples" and then picked one of the dates entitled 'make a masterpiece!" Then I went and bought construction paper, crayons, and water colors so we could make our own masterpiece and then bought benjamin and First Fathers Day Card! :D Im sure next year will just be as special but this one was really fun!
Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a success! Enjoy all those fun dates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Nikole's family always celebrates all the guys in their home also, so she celebrated. I thought it was funny, but didn't complain!

    ReplyDelete