Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

How many phones can Kourtney break in a year?

Well so far I think the grand total being 4 so far--
1 T-mobile dash
1 ghetto phone
1 black berry pearl
and now 1 BLACKBERRY PEARL FLIP!!!

That is the truth! The death of my phone was caused by a dramatic drowing in my beef flavored Ramen Noodles! (Much better than flushing my other blackberry down the toilet in November!)
So I will set out yet again to puchase a new phone.
I think this friday the 13th has come to quite the close. I have had a horrible day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Every phone I have had, I had for over 2 years, and I gave all of them away, still working when I got new phones.

    You've got bad phone luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say after witnessing the whole phone in the toilet incident that you just were having a sucky day. Lo and behold now the truth comes out 4 phones, you have gone through 4 phones?!? maybe you aren't supposed to own a cell phone in the first place! Ramen noodles huh?? How are ya gonna top that one??

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ramen noodles huh?? How are ya gonna top that one??"

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete