Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

A depressing day....

Comes to find out I lost the baby this morning. Its been quite the day. I went up to the doctor (Thank heavens for him he is an angel, really :) and he has been trying to help me through it, and giving me plenty of information. I was only 7 weeks 3 days.
Benjamin has been a huge help and so has my mother! So thanks everyone, this is going to be a rough little road to travel.
Thanks for all your support.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry sweetie. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Kourtney! Call me if you need to talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss! It is never easy and it hurts and flat out, it is just not fair! I have been there and if I can do anything to comfort you, let me know! I love you girly and I am so sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to hear about your lose. At least you helped that little one get its body so that it could go on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kourtney,
    I am so sorry to hear that. Hang in there! On another note, I will be bringing your pass it on gift with me this weekend and giving it to Kira to give to you.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete