Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pictures of the One Month Anniversary! :)

Well February 3 came and went. I can't believe we have been married for a month now! Boy does time sure fly, I feel like Im growing up so fast and Im just not READY!!!! But I marinaded a pork roast in a honey terayaki sauce--so GOOD! And we ate our cake topper since we didnt preserve it well! This celebration took place at midnight so pardon us and how dumpy we look but Benjamin had to work till 11! So here you go--eat your heart out :) We were very suprised when the cake turned out to be black with red swirls--Thanks Aunt Terry!

2 comments:

  1. What dumpy pics?? Did you forget to post those?? I was looking forward to a good laugh!!!:) j/k
    I want to come see your apartment sometime....Kira says that it is so cute. Sounds like you are still happy and haven't killed each other yet. I am assuming all is great and dandy. You two are so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh i don't see any dumpy pictures either, although the cake looks good, i would imagine, the only time i've ever had chocolate was about eleven years ago. bad experience.

    ReplyDelete