Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Anyone wanna go half-sies?!?

So here is the moral of the story. This company called Yummy meats is having its grand opening. One of the guys came into my work to buy something and I asked about it. He brought in this box of steaks and they looked REALLY good--price was good too, 189 for the box. I told him I would go home and talk to Benjamin and we would call him back. Well he showed up again today, told me that he was trying to get a bonus and would sell the box for 160! No tax, no nothing! Sounded too good to be true (the box sells for 389 online!) I called benjamin and he gave me the go ahead! We spend so much on meat that this will really help alot! Problem--we dont really need this much--so if anyone wants to buy half or part of it they are more than welcome :)
P.S. I highly reccomend them. If anyone wants another box for 189 ( They have chicken and seafood and stuff too (yummymeats.com) Let me know and Ill get another box for free! We can pay half and share the food :) )
There are:
Beef Filet of Tenderloin
Pure Chopped Beef Steak
New York Steak
Beef Tenderloin Medallions
and Prime Rib of steak (bone-in) Beef Ribeye
Here are some pics :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy looks really good. However, Matt doesn't eat red meat!

    ReplyDelete