Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Out with the old-with the the new-er!

Well a couplde of days ago--our microwave decided to quit on us. Why, I am not quite sure! Everyone in our family has pretty much used that microwave. It was Kira and Aarons first microwave, my parents had used it. It sat in the shed for a while and then we got it. It worked fine, for about 2 weeks. We went looking around and the cheapest you can buy a new 1100 watt microwave for is 75 dollars! I guess it wouldnt be so bad if we hadnt just bought a brand new bed! So here are some pictures of our "upgrade"
Thank heavens for friends with spare microwaves :)

2 comments:

  1. I want a new microwave too! I'm glad you found my blog, now I can follow yours too! You two are super cute together. I wish I could have come to the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you now have something that works! thanks for coming over tonight. Emma already misses you! Hey I figured out how to fix the problem with your header, remind me to tell you

    ReplyDelete