Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~Always A Start For Everything~


I guess once the wedding was over I was thrust into a surreal and strange place, that I guess some like to call the "the real world." I have yet to accept such place, but I figure the least I can do is wave goodbye to my days of being on myspace and convert the new energy into a blog. My two sisters, Kira and Kristen, swear by them it seems. They are constantly uploading pictures and regaling the stories of their youngsters. While that milestone has yet to come upon us, I guess we could keep track of our life thus far, and enabling our friends and relatives to try to keep up with us, and so our story begins.....


Benjamin and I were sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple on the 3rd of January--we are almost ready to embark on our 11th days of j
oyous marriage :) Our reception was held that night in Chubbuck--it was amazing. More than anything I could have ever asked for. Kira and my mother were the main people behind it. They organized everything, and got everything scored away. I was so impressed, and incredibly greatful. I dont think those two will ever know how much they mean to me. My other sister Kristen, while far away in Arizona, was pressed for something to do to help. She was just a joy to have up here! My whole family was amazing, and that is including my inlaws! All of 'em! I know I have only known them a short time--but when its right, its just right!! Which means I should hunker down and give everyone a timeline of Benjamin and I--but pay attention--it is very short!
August 23-Benjamin and I met
August 24-Ben and I started dating
September 24-Benjamin proposed

Janueary 3-We were wed!
So here are a few more pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I get to be the first post! I am so glad you joined this crazy blogging world! Thank for the shout out... it meant a lot. Good luck getting back into normal life tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the blog! :) Congrats on being a big girl! Just kidding! I like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....you figured out the blog thing really quick. I started mine and it was hmmm.....about 4 months later that I actually had it up and going. Hats off to you and your amazing computer saviness!!!:) Oh and by the way, I love the photos. It sure is weird not seeing you at Kira's anymore....

    ReplyDelete