Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's in a name?

And he shall be called:


EMMETT
FARID

We are thrilled that we have found a name and it fits perfectly! I have loved the name Emmett for a long time so I was really leaning towards it, so our deal was that Benjamin got to pick the middle name. We have been wanting to use the middle name Lee but it didn't flow with Emmett. So Farid it is (after my father)!

So what does the name mean? Here you go!
Emmett is German. It means:

All-containing; universal; strength

Farid is Arabic (makes sense because my dad was born in Beirut, Lebanon.) It means:

exceptional, unequaled

We are just thrilled. We can't wait to meet you Emmett. We love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Exceptional strength? Sounds like a super hero. I suppose it's more like strength exceptional, haha

    ReplyDelete