Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bridger's First Birthday!

I still can't believe my baby is a year old! January 7th came by pretty fast this year and it was just wonderful. Benjamin worked so I woke up with Bridger and make him a B shaped pancake-his first one yet and he loved it! I put him in a new outfit I got him (he is now in 24 month clothes) and took a few pictures. That night we went to Red Robin with some bonus money from Ben's work for Christmas and they gave him little ears and sang to him and gave him ice cream. He ate all the whipped cream, but the ice cream was just too cold. The next day Ben's family came down and we opened presents. He got a few toys, clothes, and a toy box! Just what we needed. We then made cup cakes and although had a little trouble with them they still turned out cute. Teaches me not to procrastinate! He enjoyed his cupcake and of course got it everywhere, but we expected that!
Overall it was a wonderful birthday and we can't wait to make it down to Pocatello next weekend to celebrate it with my family along with the other January birthdays and having a farewell for Korth who leaves for Nashville on January 19th! Its getting so close.
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BRIDGER SCOTT!!












Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment