Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like christmas!

I seriously cant believe how fast the weather changed! It snowed a tiny bit in November and a tiny bit on December 1st-but it looks like winter has finally decided to grace us!!
I HATE driving in the snow-so I visited Kira today and stayed there most of the night-decided that I didnt want to drive home, and now that Im hear I dont really want to leave! Here are a few pictures from my porch!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'd trade you places for sure! I LOVE driving in the snow. Also, then you'd have to take my finals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see how much snow we got today then! This was 2 days ago when it barely started-such a shame it is still snowing :(

    ReplyDelete