Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby Shower

So these pictures are kind of out of order but you will eventually get the picture! The baby shower was last Saturday on Oct 24 and it was seriously such a blast!! Only 1 minor problem-people dont RSVP anymore :) So we really had no idea how many people were going to show up-and there was quite the turn out! It so super exciting to have a big get together before the baby is born!!
Anyway-my dad took all these shots candid so I look semi silly in most of them but I love them! Thanks DADDY! :) And thanks to my mom and Brandi for throwing it! They did great! The green blankets my mother-in-law made and i ADORE them. The baby's nursery is in frogs and turtles so she made matching fleece blankets. We also got a snow suit and some Carters sleep bags which I love!! Over all it was fantastic and everyone was great! I still have lots I need to get-but there is still time right? Its going by so quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment