Emmett Farid

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ultrasound #3

Well so far this pregnancy is progressing with minor problems! Or minor to us. I went to for another appointment and found out that I have complete placenta previa-with a 2% chance for it to move. So...Im now considered high risk and I'm on modified bedrest until i deliver and get to plan for a C-section. My next ultrasound is in about 5 weeks ( to check the placenta) so benjamin and I are headed down to Salt Lake on Thursday for ultrasound #4 and to see the gender! We are really excited for it! So here is yet again, not a very good picture but it works :D I will also have a 3/4d ultrasound to check the placenta around 25-27 weeks! im pretty excited! looks like we will have lots of pictures of our new little baby :D

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are so much fun1 At least you get to see the little one before she/he makes the big appearance. Hope everything goes well for you. and enjoy the bed rest while you can!

    ReplyDelete